Add your thoughts here… (optional) Good .
The beautiful Turkish lamps at the Turkey stall in Global Village, a festival of countries held annually in Dubai.
- Shadow & Light | Broken Light: A Photography Collective
- My.Vivid.Visions | Weekly Photo Challenge: Let There Be Light! – Old Ways
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Let There Be Light! | Ese’ s Voice
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Let There Be Light – Joy and Woe
- WEEKLY PHOTO CHALLENGE: SO BEGINS THE SEASON OF LIGHT | SERENDIPITY
- Weekly Photo Challenge:Let there be Light! | So where’s the snow?
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Let There Be Light! | Flickr Comments
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Let There Be Light | castelsarrasin
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Let There Be Light! | autopict
- Technology Insults My Intelligence | Bumblepuppies
- Photoworld 29-11-13 | ~~~ nur ein “Klick” ~~~ ein Kompendium
- Post A Day, Weekly Photo Challenge; Let There Be Light | terry1954
- The One with…
View original post 1,483 more words
Add your thoughts here… (optional) That’s cool.
This year’s Black Friday special on WordPress.com is our biggest yet. Today you can add any upgrade to your blog for a free 14-day trial.
The special sale covers all of Friday, November 29, for all US time zones. Sale started midnight today, and ends on 12:00AM PST on Saturday, November 30.
A free trial with no strings attached is a great way to get to know our different upgrade plans:
- WordPress.com Premium ($99 yearly), includes all our blog upgrades: more design customizations, video uploads, more space — and no ads.
- WordPress.com Business ($299 yearly), includes everything that WordPress.com Premium offers, as well as unlimited access to all our premium themes, unlimited storage space, and real-time live chat support — right from the dashboard.
- WordPress.com Enterprise ($500 monthly), includes everything offered by the other plans, as well as access to more than 100 plugins to customize your branding, better…
View original post 109 more words
wordpress keeps me going .
Add your thoughts here… (optional) This a good and intresting one.
Blogging with wordpress is a great thing.
Add your thoughts here… (optional) intresting song
On 14th August 1987, on Independence Day, the song “Dil Dil Pakistan” was released by the pop group Vital Signs. I was 11 at the time studying in grade 6. This song became very popular and reached the status of a Pop Anthem or Second National Anthem of Pakistan. Everyone was singing it and Vital Signs became the most popular group in the country. I remember that I had very painstakingly (since I am not musically gifted at all) learnt to play the tune of this song on my music player.
In the 2003 BBC World Service international poll of the ten most famous songs of all time, Dil Dil Pakistan was third.
The melody, lyrics and the video of the song were very simple. It appealed to the common person.
This song takes me back to a time before the Taliban came to Pakistan, before there were suicide bombings and before…
View original post 903 more words